SZLEDWORLD Control Card
Control card is a device that is used to control the display of LED lights. These are typically found in LED screens, billboards, video walls, and other types of digital displays. It connects to the LED display and receives input from a computer or other control system. Thus, allowing the user to control the display’s content and settings.
Custom LED display control cards are also available to meet your requirements. You can guarantee that we provide after-sales services and competitive prices. Send us your inquiries today!
Choose by Function
LED Screen Sending Card
Our LED screen sending card supports audio transmission, cascade function, and one DVI video signal input. It is set by USB with two network outputs.
LED Screen Receiving Control Card
We manufacture LED screen receiving control card that can provide special functions including receiving data through 1000Mport and auto Dual 1000Mport identity.
LED Digit Number Sign Control Card
SZLEDWORLD offers LED digital number sign control card that can adjust number quantity. It features dustproof design and up to 10000 hours lifespan.
How LED Control Card Works?
The control card can be connected to a computer via HDMI, DP, DVI, and other signal cables to transmit video signals.
Ethernet cables or USB will be connected to a computer and control card. This will send the control command to the LED display.
A LED video processor is required if you want to integrate image quality improvement, image zooming, and other special functions.
Designed with Optimal Features
Our control cards are manufactured with advanced features including:
- Real-time clock setting and management
- Simulative and digital clock support
- Environmental data programs
- Supports up to 32-grade brightness sensors
- Monitoring of power supply voltage
- 16 RGB data groups
- Single receiver card has load capacity of 256*226
- Supports calibration of pixel level color and brightness
- EMC Passed
LED Control System
A synchronous LED control system is used to control and synchronize multiple LED displays. It allows for the displays to be coordinated and controlled as a single unit. Thus, creating a cohesive and seamless display.
In addition, this control system is designed for displaying real-time videos, notifications, and graphics. This makes the LED display suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. With synchronous control system, any LED screen can work at 60f/s. Therefore, contents are not limited.
Suitable working scenarios:
- Creative LED display
- Rental LED Display
- 4K LED display
It is used to control and manage multiple LED displays independently. Thus, allowing each display to have its own unique settings and configurations. It also allows for more flexibility and customization in the display of content.
Asynchronous LED control system consists of full, double, or single-color card. Double and single color can only display texts and symbols. However, full color asynchronous LED control system allows graphic, animation and video displays.
This is also known as offline control system or offline LED card. Cable and serial ports are needed to display information. It is widely used for small LED screens to displays notices, slogans, and advertisement with short playback.
|Up to 32, 768 pixels
|Font Library Space
|Standard Communication Mode
Other wireless communication
- Ensure that the power supply is providing the correct voltage and that all connections are secure.
- Check that all wires are connected properly and that there are no loose connections.
- Verify that the LED control system is programmed correctly and that the correct commands are being sent to the LEDs.
- Ensure that the LEDs and control system have proper ventilation.
- Check for electromagnetic interference (EMI) or radio frequency interference (RFI) that could be affecting the control system’s performance.
- Verify that the software is up-to-date and that all settings are configured correctly.
Our control cards also have built-in video processing capabilities which can enhance the visual quality of the display.
- Image scaling
- Color correction