SZLEDWORLD Concert LED Screen
LED screens are becoming increasingly popular for music concerts and events. They are the perfect solution for bringing big visuals to any occasion. Concert LED screens are lightweight and durable, made from the highest quality components. Thus, it guarantees reliability and longevity for many years.
The vivid and clear picture quality of the LED screen will ensure that your audience will be captivated by the visuals you provide. You can easily set up and program this screen for your event. With its large viewing angle and high brightness, you can take your event to the next level.
At SZLEDWORLD, we can develop world-class LED screens based on your unique needs. We have a variety of sizes and creative shapes of the screen you can choose from. With SZLEDWORLD, you can avail cost-effective LED technology backed by a team of professionals who dedicate their passion and skills to the field.
For your next LED project, whether it’s fixed or rental installation, you can trust our process. Message us today!
Multiple Backstage LED walls can display visuals that match the mood and theme of the music, adding an extra layer of excitement and energy to the experience. Easy to install and operate.
The DJ booth LED screen is typically mounted to the stage. It is used to display graphics, videos, and other media content to enhance the overall concert experience. LED technology allows for a wide range of colors and brightness levels to be displayed.
LED tiles can also be used to display text, logos, or other imagery. Depending on the size of the venue and the desired visuals, the size and resolution of the LED screen may vary. LED lights are arranged in a grid pattern, with each individual tile containing its own array of LED lights.
Concert LED Screen Features
Rental and Fixed Concert LED Screen
Whether you require a fixed or rental LED display for concerts, we have excellent skills and capabilities to produce and customize your request.
Rental Concert LED Screen
Rental concert LED screens are usually lightweight and compact. Making them easy to transport from venue to venue such as concert tours, music festivals, etc.
Fixed Concert LED Screen
A fixed concert LED screen is typically installed in fixed locations such as concert halls, stadiums, or theaters. It is usually composed of several individual LED panels that are connected together to create a larger display. They are generally much larger and heavier than rental LED screens.
Concert LED Screen Display Content
- Show song lyrics and artist names during a performance.
- Feature audience-participation games, such as trivia and competitions.
- Display messages from fans to the artist.
- Create a light show synchronized with the music.
- Show sponsor logos and advertisements.
- Display tour dates, merchandise offers, and venue information.
- Feature countdown clocks for intermission and timers for special effects.
- Provide real-time updates and notifications about the show.
- Create visualizations that correspond to the artist’s music and lyrics.
- Use LED screens to create an immersive experience with special effects.
Advantages of Using LED screen on Concerts
- Improved Visibility – Our range of concert LED screens offers concertgoers a bright, high-resolution and vivid viewing experience. This means the audience can enjoy a better view of the concert, regardless of their seating position.
- Flexible Installations – LED screens are lightweight and can be installed in a variety of shapes and sizes. It allows for creative uses and installations of LED technology.
- Low Power Consumption – LED screens offer more energy efficiency than traditional projection or LCD screens. You can reduce your costs by as much as 50%.
- Strong Design – Concert LED screens are robust and resilient to environmental conditions. It includes the heat, rain and even strong winds making them perfect for outdoor installations.
Why Choose SZLEDWORLD Concert LED Screens?
High Quality – SZLEDWORLD uses high-end components such as LED display panels, video controllers, aluminum cabinets, cables, mounting brackets, and more. These materials ensure the stability and durability of the product.
Easy Installation and Operation – Our LED screens are designed for fast and easy installation and operation. They come with detailed instructions and our customer service team is always available to assist.
Full Certified LED – All LED screens have to comply with CE, CCC, FCC, ISO, SABER, etc.
Complete Range – SZLEDWORLD is your one-stop manufacturer that can provide a comprehensive range of LED screens from 2.5mm to 50mm pixel pitch screens.
Customize Option – If you want to customize the pixel pitch, screen sizes and shapes, model, and other configurations, we will support your requirements.
Fast Delivery – LED screens can be delivered quickly depending on the order’s size, complexity, and location. We are supported by no-hassle logistics which ensure on-time and secured delivery.
Excellent Technical Support – Technical support for LED screens typically includes troubleshooting, installation instructions, product warranty registration, and frequently asked questions. Our technical support may also include software updates and technical advice.
|Display type||Indoor/Outdoor LED Display|
|Screen size||Up to 20 feet wide|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal 140°/ Vertical 140°|
|Resolution||Up to 4K resolution|
|Contrast ratio||Up to 8,000:1|
|Color depth||Up to 10 bits per color|
|Inputs||HDMI, DVI, VGA, SDI, Ethernet, USB|
|Power Consumption||Up to 1200W|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C – +45°C|
|Control System||Synchronous system with PC & DVI|
The cost of a concert LED screen will vary greatly depending on the size, quality, and features desired. Generally, a basic concert LED screen will cost anywhere from $500 to $20,000 or more.
- Resolution – Make sure the LED screen has a high resolution to display sharp and clear images.
- Viewing Angle – If the LED screen has a wide viewing angle, it can be seen from all angles with no distortion.
- Brightness – If the LED screen has a high brightness rating, it can be seen even in direct sunlight.
- Waterproof – Check for the IP level protection of the LED screen, so it can withstand any outdoor weather conditions.
- Scalability – Check LED screen scalability, so that you can increase or decrease its size as needed.
- Durability – Ensure the LED screen is durable, so it can withstand physical abuse or wear and tear.
- Service – If the LED screen comes with a good service package, you can get any needed repairs or maintenance done quickly.